Wednesday, June 9, 2010

If you're not first, you're last- CS; C/10 v.d


So 2 graduations down and 0 to go till I have kids yayy. This afternoon I attended Marina's graduation. I was lucky enough to get a seat next to the graduates which was very exciting! It reminded me a lot of me graduating last year, Its crazy to say I miss high school, but seeing everyone out there on the field made me think a lot, along with valedictorian Chris who gave an outstanding speech that made you actually think of what are you doing for yourself, props to Chris! Anyway Marina graduated with High Honors, her parents, family and friends couldn't be more proud, I hope she cherishes those moments till the end, because there wont be a graduation for another while. Congrats Marina you did it and congrats to the Class of 2010. EAGLES YOU KNOW, WHO ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment